Howdy,

Looking over the askbot documentation with regards to language
preference a few questions:

Language packs:

English 100% (good for me :)
German 99.99% [ .99 ?]
Chinese (not sure which Chinese), French and Russian 99%
Finish 83%
Turkish, Serbian, Finish, Italian, Spanish less less then 70%
Japanese, Indonesian and Brazilian Portuguese at less then 2%

so - I guess we would have some translation work here, which would of
course help the AskBot project - a good thing.

It appears that language is a property set at the instance level, not
tied to a user account.

Out of the box then, I assume this would require that different
instances of the application be run for each supported language
- allowing not only the application UI to reflect the language but also,
and more importantly, the content.

The user accounts I would suspect then are stored in different tables
within the database, one user table per instance. (though one could of
course hack the code - add an instance[NL] field to the table and fixup
the code that makes use of it...then again maybe I'm just wrong on that
assumption)

OK - so there are quite a few multi-lingual users in our community - if
I take it correctly each of these individuals would need to earn karma
in each of the instances they participate in?

Am I reading this properly?