I just finished getting my dictionary working. I uploaded it [again] and it dropped the .oxt mime type.

So I re-did that part, but used the "externally hosted URL" option dill the mime type issue gets fixed.

If there is a delay in getting the problem fixed, I am willing to upload any files [template or extension] to one of my domains so they the owners can use the external URL option till the fix is working. But it is up to the individuals who uploaded the files in the first place to make that choice. The offer stands though.

Thanks to the person in Berlin who let me know my file was not downloadable. Thanks to Andreas for the help as well.

Next upload will be a much larger American English [en_US] dictionary spelling list [217K+ instead of 50K+ words], plus hyphen and thesaurus included this time.