this proposal is now recorded as approved by the SC at
    http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Decisions

So - all we need is someone to implement this :) Is there someone at the website team able to take care about this?

What we need is a way to link to donations from the download site.
The generic information (which should be at every download page, no matter of the locale) would be
    http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/donate/
plus info about SPI (Sophie should be able to provide the details, I think).

Afair, we all agreed that FrODeV is in line with the suggested rules and can be listed at the German Download page. I (or Florian) can provide some words about the Association and a link for information / actual donation place if needed.

For additional information:
We had a meeting about NGOs in Paris (thjanks to Charles for oraganizing that). Seems that the represented NGOs there (from France, Brazil and Germany) have quite the same requirements and expectations to TDF. So Sophie voluteered to come up with a draft on more general rules within the next few weeks. As a second idea we want to work on a list of NGOs that are cooperating with TDF (so would qualifiy to be listed at our pages). If there someone who is willing to work on that - help is welcome :)

regards,

André