Hi Charles, *

sorry, did not work out earlier...

Am 10.10.2011 18:53, schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
One last thing before the conference opens... Could you please, by tomorrow,
roughly around the same time:
1) close the registration to the conference
2) keep the party registrations open
3) send me under whatever exploitable and printable format the two lists of
registered people?

I've already deleted some identical entries and kept some others in case
of different email addresses.

I'll close the party registration when I get back home, around 6 pm
latest and send you an updated file in case.

Wish all of you a beautiful happening tomorrow (hm tonight) and a decent
conference, say hello to Paris for me, thx.

Cheers
Erich

--

Admin Team