I need help with the wording for describing the differences between the to LO lines 3.3.x and 3.4.x.

http://libreoffice-na.us/multi-version/install.html

I am working on an archive-style of multi-version install pages for LO. This will have my online version of the archived LO installs that are used in the NA-DVDs, so there is a limited number of language and helps packs listed.

I would like help with the detail descriptions. I know that 3.3.x is the "most stable" and 3.4.x is "the cutting edge", but soon 3.4.x will be able to be used for "business and enterprise" use.

In 4 months the 3.5.x line is due to come out and the last of the 3.3.x line is due out at the end of next month.

I want the "proper" text stating that 3.3.5 will be supported for another year? Plus the fact that 3.4.x will be taking over the "most stable" role when 3.5.x line comes out.

I really am not that great with my explanation after my last stroke, so I could use some help here.

I would like to list the LO "official" archive site, if there is one.

This archive-type of site/pages is something I would like to keep going. I do know that there has been some requests for previous version on the lists, and till now, I had the previous versions in the same folders as the current versions. Now I want to have the previous version listed on this site/pages. Right now, there are links to the current version only. Maybe next week, I will have the previous version linked as well.

So, any help or text suggestions would be appreciated.

<http://libreoffice-na.us/multi-version/install.html>