Hi Erich,

/me thought you were on vacation and Christian present, but it seems
it's the contrary ;)

Could you give access to those people
Kakhaber Kheladze | Project Sponsor / Owner | bankadmin@gmail.com
David Chokhonelidze | Technical manager  | dato@fina2.net
Nick Gochiashvili | Senior Developer | gochiashvili@fina2.net

to the ka.libreoffice.org site, it seems they still meet difficulties
to access their site?
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:42 PM, bankadmin <bankadmin@gmail.com> wrote:
After authorization system says:
I'm sorry, but you can't access that part of the CMS. If you want to log in
as someone else, do so below

Please add my account (bankadmin@gmail.com) to CMS

Thank you .