Hi all,

thanks for your help. Place and structure are now as I think they should be.

Nino Novak schrieb:
Hi Regina,

Am Freitag, 9. September 2011, um 01:40:10 schrieb Regina Henschel:

I have written
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BuildingOnWindowsWithCygwinAndMSVC
Express which is linked from
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build

I had done it the way I used from OOOwiki, but now the structure is
totally wrong. Perhaps someone of you can correct it? The page has no
multiple language header, and it should be under
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/

K-J added the multilang headline and I moved the page to
Development/BuildingOnWindowsWithCygwinAndMSVCExpress

So was this what you intended?

Yes, perfect.

Maybe the problem was in the creation of a subpage:
[[/Subpagename]] will link to a subpage of the current page
[[../Pagename]] will link to a sibling of the current page - like the
link on
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build#Build_tips

Yes, I had used a wrong link there.

Is it possible to include a comment in the edit window of a new page, which points to a page, where features like "multilang headline" are explained?

BTW: I noticed, that I'm subscribed, you need only post to the list and not to me in addition.

Kind regards
Regina