On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 15:55 -0400, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:
Drew, are you going to update the Documentation page? As I stated
before, for some reason the CMS system and I do not get along with
web-based editing.  Firefox keeps "graying out" on me when I try to edit
any page there.

You mean the different look and feel you mentioned before - something
akin to the current wiki page. I didn't plan on that for now, is it
important to you - for right now?

Draw and Impress now has "full books" plus there are updated chapters
for some of currently listed files.

Great - didn't see them last time I looked - will move them today then.

Andrew D. Pitonyak gave his permission to include his Macro Explained
document/book on the DVD and the web site.  I was told he has the best
documentation for this subject matter, so it may be nice to add it.

I know some people take an issue with referring to OOo documentation,

it was only me that brought up, IIRC, and don't feel particularly strong
about it.

but if they have not created/finished a version for LibreOffice, OOo
documents is all we have for now.  I think Andrew stated that he will
make a LO version in the future, but I do not think we should wait till
then to include "Macro Explained" file - all 495 pages worth - with the
distribution DVD.  The LO Getting Started with Macros is only 24 pages,
so a 490+ page document would be better to use, in my opinion.

I can move the file when I do the two, single file, user guides.

If I do that tonight and another 4 edits pending, all quick text fixes
-I've looked over some of he reports the CMS offers, so will run broken
links check type stuff aftewrwads and then..
so, I think we need to ask about having the ISO generation script run
after that.

Erich, Christian and others likely will read this email later today -
I'll put an email to the projects list as soon as that is done, OK?

Need to know where the file would end up and we can grab and see what is
what.

Thanks,

//drew