On 05/08/2011 Italo Vignoli wrote:
New contributions are LGPLv3+/MPL, so I do not think that the "or later"
has any specific meaning. The + after the license means that once a new
version of the license is available the contribution does not need to be
re-licensed as the license is automatically updated to the new version.

For the record, I don't think this is the interpretation code contributors give to "LGPLv3+" (I don't believe they mean it to be "automatically updated"); anyway, this won't make any practical difference until a new LGPL license is released, and the phrasing issue has now been closed, so the problem is solved as far as the website is concerned.

Regards,
  Andrea.