On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 12:11 -0400, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:
Let me know when there is a link to the ISO.   I will test it out as
best as I am able.

It would NOT be ready for any type of distribution, I don't think, but
just for us to look work with.

Anyway - tonight I'll go over the pages, if those manuals have been
updated will move/link them as needed, then will clone the install page
that currently distributes 3.3 and change the clone to the current 3.4
release files (I'm assuming this will work as planned and take all of 5
minutes..we'll see), unpublish/publish the pair and tomorrow we can see
about asking for a build process, after you have a chance to review what
I did.

//drew