Hello,

on the marketing mailing list, we have discussed some slight changes in the wording of our website. I have been asked a few times already, and since these changes should not harm anyone, but are strongly desired by others - can someone have a look at our (international) websites and do some changes?

- "Linux" should, at least once per landing/starting page, be referred to as "GNU/Linux"

- "open source" should, also at least once per landing/starting page, be referred to as "free and open source software"

Normally, it would be sufficient to use the SilverStripe-integrated search to do the change on a few prominent pages.

Someone has time and will to do so?

Thanks!
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108