Hi David, and Cor,

thanks for the warm welcome, yes the user name on the libreoffice site i created, how ever i never heard of silver stripe is it similar to any of these CMS
Wordpress, Google sites, concrete5?

also where to do i log into into the Cms/System? i admit i am new, and ready to help libreoffice.org in Malta as much as i can, as with out the restrictions of Sun/oracle i believe i market better now that it is truly "Free"

--

Warren Camilleri <warren@ossmalta.com>
Founding Member of The Open Source Society Malta community