Le Fri, 10 Jun 2011 20:03:51 +0200,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hi,

Marc Paré wrote on 2011-06-10 14.57:

We had spoken about this a few months ago and it was decided to wait
until the project was in "full swing". I think it is now a good
idea to create the page. Not only will it help in informing
people/groups of security issues and patches, but it will also help
in giving comfort to those who need to see the page.

Who will add the security issues and where would we find these? Do
we track these already and do we offer patches for security issues?

indeed, that would be a good idea. Cc'ing our security team - folks,
what do you think? Do we have a list of what has been fixed in the
latest releases that can be made public (briefly)?

Florian

I got pinged back by the same people. They tell me that the IT security
agency here still lists OpenOffice 3.3 as it can get news from the
security advisory page on openoffice.org while they can't have it from
us...

Thanks,

--
Charles-H. Schulz