Hi Erich,

Erich Christian wrote (20-06-11 12:02)
Am 20.06.2011 11:23, schrieb Cor Nouws:
Erich Christian wrote (20-06-11 10:36)
Am 19.06.2011 14:00, schrieb Cor Nouws:
IMHO you have been logged in via nl.lo.org when trying to switch to the
main page ?

Usually yes.

Pls try to login here https://libreoffice.org/admin/ when you're up to
edit the international site.

IIRC, tried that before. Did it now and pls see my report..

Well I think this is the point...

Could you pls try to use the proper login for the site you want to work
on, the above for the international site and
https://nl.libreoffice.org/admin/ for the dutch pages.

I do login like that usually. And that works...

I tried this already during our last conversation here with restricted
permissions and it worked for me - I just had to log out before
switching the sites.

However, I just tried to login via https://libreoffice.org/admin/ and it gives exactly the situation, with wrong result, as shown in the document I've sent...

AFAIK there's no 'allround' login possible (except for administrators)
for this would make all the NL security groups obsolete.

No problem, as long as it works for me ;-)
But it does not. independent of how much I refresh the cash etc etc.

Some nasty situation.
You remember there were so much troubles too in the beginning before I
had proper access. Was something with test account, or two accounts...
Don't remember exactly.

Yes I do but I'm quite convinced that we've solved this meanwhile.
Give it another try pls and thanks for your patience  :-)

No problem. Thanks for your help :-)
Cor

--
 - Cor