Hi *,

2011/6/9 Luiz Carlos <lcoluiggi@gmail.com>:
Hello,

This is a Spam?

No, this is regular CMS-notification emails.
If you get it, it means you're listed as publisher for the
corresponding site. In this case, the challenge-website.

I prepared the changes for the list move that was announced here, on
the marketing, on the l10n and probably on quite a few other lists.

I did not publish right away, as the change is scheduled for today,
but not right in the middle of the night :-)
(and specifically to the challenge site: The links are to a specific
message in the mail-archive.com archive. I'm not sure when that list
will move our lists as well, so extra care needs to be taken on
whether the original mail will be available at the new URL, or whether
it needs some additional time.

ciao
Christian