Le 2011-06-05 08:55, Stefan Weigel a écrit :
Hi,

Am 05.06.2011 14:23, schrieb Andras Timar:

It is DataPilot, however it has been just renamed to Pivot Table in
3.4 so it's better to use Pivot Table for end users.

Just for your interest: Some localisations still stick to DataPilot.

And it´s unclear, if "Pivot Table" is an unauthorized use a
Microsoft trademark.

More in this thread:
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/l10n/msg02388.html

Stefan

If this is the case, then we should return to the previous DataPilot or did we change the name for the same reason? I found this for DataPilot (a backup software program for cellphones)[1].

If we are to change the name, we shouldn't have to worry about OOo conformity anymore. OOo is an abandonned project and of no concern to us as our code/community is already showing signs of divergent code. If OOo is to be revived then it can follow what we have decided or not. We are now leading the code innovation for the suite.

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://www.datapilot.com