Hi Klaus-Jürgen, *,

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:23 AM, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol
<ol@sophia-louise.de> wrote:
Am 31.05.2011 21:04, schrieb Friedrich Strohmaier:
2011/5/31 Takashi Nakamoto<bluedwarf@bpost.plala.or.jp>:

[one download page for both 3.3 and 3.4, or two seperate ones]

FYI:
The design team plan to have a "adopt-o-meter" to give the user the
possibility to decide wich version is the right:

http://go.mail-archive.com/2jzoifmDbaRdEKwXvnLS5RF2_qI=

Hmm - nice idea, but nothing ready-for-the-website. At least I right
now would not know a reasonable place to put it on the site/present it
to the user (at least not with the annotations that are part of the
image) - any mockup for a page that implements the adapt-o-meter?

I'm glad if someone has a concrete proposal as to how the user would
choose between downloads (what I will do at first is to show both 3.4
and 3.3 versions in the filtered selection, with 3.4 coming first)
But if someone has a better idea, go on, I'd love to hear it :-)

ciao
Christian