On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 19:47, Sigrid Carrera
<sigrid.carrera@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi Jean,

On Fri, 20 May 2011 11:06:28 +1000
Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

OK, I guess I'm stupid or I got lost in all those words, but I still
don't see where it says *WHEN* to intall the LibO-URE file: *before* or
*after* the main LibO file.

Just ignore the URE-file. You don't need it, because it is already included in the main package.
This package is just for those people who whant to have some sort of LibO functionality without
installing LibO, like those websites, that offer conversion of documents.

Thanks, Sigrid. A short, to the point, answer to my original question,
and much appreciated.

It would certainly be nice if the pre-release page said that the file
is not needed for testing LibO betas and RCs. Therefore I am copying
this note to the Website list...

--Jean