-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>
To: website@libreoffice.org
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Request write access to website
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 16:01:38 +1000

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 15:49, Erich Christian <erich_tdf@irq.at> wrote:
Hi Jean,

Am 07.05.2011 00:53, schrieb Jean Hollis Weber:
Now that I'm openly working with TDF under my own name, may I have write
access to libreoffice.org, with publishing rights? Account name is
jeanweber. Thanks!

Sorry, I did not see your registration, found neither your name nor
email (usernames are not listed).
Pls check your registration here
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/forums/
history tells me André was the last one (roughly 24 hours ago).

I'm using "Hal Parker's" login for updating the Documentation page at
the moment. You're welcome to revoke Hal's access when you create mine,
if you wish.

Ok, no problem I will after you're in.

Cheers
Erich

I think I'm registered now, as Jean Weber. I was mistaking my wiki
account for the website account. :-)

--Jean

Hi, did my note get overlooked, or am I still not registered correctly,
or ?? Thanks!

--Jean