Le 2011-05-02 14:52, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hi,

Marc Paré wrote on 2011-04-30 04.29:
With the recent problems with the FCKeditor on the wiki, instead, could
we look at installing the ckeditor which is in use and development.
Apparently on their wiki page they say that it is ready for production
websites.[1] Is there anyway that we could try this out?

I just installed the extension, disabling FCKeditor. Can you test a bit
and let me know if it works/is better?

Thanks,
Florian

Hi Florian

A HUGE improvement. I tried to break the editor and could not break it. All works as it should. I used the following page to test:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/DeleteMeLater

Please do not delete the page. I would like to keep that particular page to test more of the editor functions whenever I find that the editor is causing problems or when it is misbehaving.

The new editor (ckeditor) is great! If we have any problems with the ckeditor, we can now report them to the WikiMedia devs who are working on its development.

Thanks for the help again! This is also great news for the members who would rather work with a WYSIWYG editor rather than working in wikitext.

Cheers

Marc