On 03/04/11 21:33, Anders Hagen Jarmund wrote:
As I can see, only Ideatorrent have all the features we want. Eg. to let
other users add new suggestions to a problem, not only comments.

Regards,
Anders

ma., 28.03.2011 kl. 21.54 +0200, skrev Erich Christian:
Hi Anders, *

Am 28.03.2011 21:37, schrieb Anders Hagen Jarmund:
I suggest that someone make a website like http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com.
I think that'll be practical both for developers and users!

Surely true, there's a thread already on the projects list where a few
alternatives were mentioned but not really tested - the one you
mentioned is a drupal module...

http://go.mail-archive.com/df3OyKByzjqKR8OQjiLx6A7zkWA=

Would be nice to follow up on this topic, if somebody finds the time to
check the other progs out. Setup of one is the least problem I think...

Cheers
Erich

Well, both have good ideas, however, we already have bug trackers covering
this area. But I acknowledge the need for something more attractive to non
technical users. How do we implement something like this into the existing
infrastructure?

Regards,
Olav Dahlum