Hi Sophie,
Am 01.04.2011 06:18, schrieb Sophie Gautier:
Hi Klaus-Jürgen and Volker,
On 31/03/2011 09:08, Volker Merschmann wrote:
Good morning K-J, all,

2011/3/31 klaus-jürgen weghorn ol<ol@sophia-louise.de>:
Hi Sophie,
A new job for you.
I changed it back.

Am 31.03.2011 07:42, schrieb WikiAdmin:

The The Document Foundation Wiki page Main Page has been changed on
2011-03-31 by aggressive, see
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page for the current revision.

See

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&diff=0&oldid=18715

for all changes since your last visit.

There are three to five of these every day, mostly adding new pages
that are easy to identify when you look at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:RecentChanges

Yes and thanks for the head-up. you also have a new created page tab
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:NewPages where it's even
easier to catch them. And I delete them almost every day, blocking the
user account to for a year.

Kind regards
Sophie

Ok, thanks for the explanations.

What should I do if I find such a page like this: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Alli_Sports_Motorcycle&redirect=no?

Should I mark it as SPAM, request it to delete or should I let it be?

--
Grüße
k-j