the second discussion:
On the German-discuss-ml there was a discussion about a good link from the website to the wiki and vice versa not only somewhere in the text but visible for all [1].
Such a link should bring the user to the wiki or to the website.
On the website we/I made a link in the second menubar [2]. This point was discussed controverse by the members of the German-ml. The point which is a sight worse is that a user who came from the localized website to the (localized) wiki won't find back so easy.
The first ideas were to make a menubar like [3].
If we do such a menubar, would we put it
in front of the text: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/sv
or
after the text: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/fr
?

But the menubar should be localized. We won't bring the user back to the international but to localized page.
The discussion is quite open on the German-discuss.

Maybe we can also put a link in the wiki menubar [4] if we will build it for all.

Grüße
k-j

[1] http://go.mail-archive.com/ipG-yOEfepFyz2oLnuAYy-VXxvM=
[2] http://de.libreoffice.org/hilfe-listen/