On 02/26/2011 06:18 PM, Bernhard Dippold wrote:
Hi Daniel, all

At first: Welcome to the LibreOffice community and the website team!

Daniel Gonzalez schrieb:
Good day Guys,

Take this opportunity to introduce myself here, my name is Daniel
Gonzalez and estopy using IT for a few months ago decided to work on
time or it takes over the pages of Spanish both on the Wiki as
LibreOffice site.

This is a huge effort, but there are other people here and on other lists, who might help you and already did, I think.

Do you know them already? The Spanish speaking native-lang team has their own mailing lists:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists#Spanish

But reading your mail, I think you could work with other teams too:

You're probably involved in the North American Marketing team who provide the DVD.

If you are interested in local marketing in Venezuela and Middle America, coordination could be done via a regional marketing list.

But you should definitively join the general international marketing list (if you didn't already), as there are postings on activities and material you might find interesting.

I currently live in Venezuela and we are working on creating a critical
mass of users and contributors in my country, I recently have joined the
DVD LibreOffice Americas Project Page for the translation and creation
of the discs in Spanish so I hope to provide all possible assistance.

However there are some things I'd like to get to work as a better way to
create pages posinilidad edit and work with any type of content not only
on the project site but also in the marketing section where I hope to
contribute my knowledge uy centralize existing material information in
other languages to the Hispanic public.

It would be great if the effort Marc put in the marketing area on the wiki could be spread to Spanish speaking people too.

Translation of web banners, posters, marketing material - there is quite a lot to do. Even if not everything is available now, we work hard to provide the community with the necessary tools.

Welcome once more and

Best regard

Bernhard

Hi Guys,

Thanks for clarifying so many things and giving me a warm welcome and I am grateful to collaborate in everything you can.

Greetings.