Hi Nik!

Am Sonntag, den 20.02.2011, 03:20 +1100 schrieb Nik:
Hi all,

sorry, all my responses to the Website list are getting garbled. Don't
know what's up with that.

Anywho this is in relation to the "clover leaf" in the pigs mouth;

Christoph, I think it's cute and I like the optimism it portrays. I
would only remove the stroke from the leaves because I've avoided using
strokes in the pig.

Yes, you're right ... I already removed some of the "strong" gradients,
since I've noticed you used lighter ones. It already gets used ... here:

I've started with the (according Florian) urgently needed Skyscaper web
banner - currently in review by the German team, because it will be used
on a German only website. For those who want to know:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/gqW4QcBi55qkAsOnRQaq0g?feat=directlink

[...]
Besides, when I think Libre, I think of /intentional/ actions of purpose
(like liberation and freedom), not luck.
I think when thinking symbolism to represent the whole project, we
should be looking for things that suggest strength, determination and
will-power.

++1

P.S. While I'm here, did anyone have suggestions about what other
graphics I could make for the fund-raising effort?
Some good ideas would be handy if you've got'em. I'm running on empty.

Oh, don't worry. No reason for that ;-)

On the wiki page, there is a list of required items - although I think
we don't need all the web banners, at least some variety of the sizes
would be great. And, it would be great if somebody who has also some
experience with web design could have a look at "our" website banner,
maybe even the funding website (a warm place for the piggy-bank?).

So here are some general updates concerning the source file (in the
wiki):
      * Added the Skyscaper web banner
      * Added some layers for the different languages
      * Added the Spanish translation (for the normal web banner)
      * Added a preliminary German translation

Next items that will be changed: The German text will be updated for
both banners. I think I'll be unable to do further graphics today, so
(everyone) feel free ...

So Nik, thanks for your "drive" - I already noticed your "motif" mail,
but I'll need a bit more time for that ... :-)

Cheers,
Christoph