Hi Michael,
On 16/02/2011 17:43, Airon90 wrote:

Hi you all,
I'd like to create the esperanto website about LibreOffice
(http://eo.libreoffice.org) so I'm asking to get admin rights in order to do
this.
I already read this
(http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams#Creating_a_local_website)
but LibreOffice EO-team is composed only by me and by one other man. I'm
going to ask him if the want to be a publisher

Great, thanks a lot for your support! I'm sure Christian or Erich will soon set up your eo site :)

Kind regards
Sophie