Hi Christian, *

Christian Lohmaier schrieb:
Hi Bernhard, *,

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Bernhard Dippold
<bernhard@familie-dippold.at>  wrote:
David Nelson schrieb:

I'm not quite sure if the text is meant as slogan (and thus "Needed" had to
be capitalized), but I changed the capitalization to normal text.

For "50 Thousand" ->  "50 thousand": This reduces the visual impact to just
an information, so I changed it to "50 000".

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Empty_banner_600x60.png

The latest version reads 50 Thousand - so I'm not sure what I should use now..

Did you empty your cache?

Here the image reads 50 000:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/d/d6/Empty_banner_600x60.png

BTW: The final version is still a bit different from the simple graphic:

- "33 days left" is the largest text inside the banner. I'd like to see it reduced in size (1.2em), regular font and (more or less) centered under the text above it.

- The color of the meter should not use the LibOGreen to be more prominent in the entire (green based) design. As the meter is higher than my original proposal, it is too near to the text above.
We should enlarge the banner or reduce the size of the meter.
I posted the original data here:
<http://go.mail-archive.com/aX8oMKyUvaPmObd8Bixl9gKMgJI=>

- A smaller meter will not have room for the sum and percentage. I would like to move this information to the challenge site, because this need a bit more information (updated in which timeframe, inclusion of received or committed money...).

As long as there is no such content on the challenge site (Should be worked on IMHO), we should keep the numbers here.

Best regards

Bernhard