On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Stefan Weigel
<stefan.weigel@bildungskreis.org> wrote:
Hi Michael,

Am 31.01.2011 04:31, schrieb Michael Wheatland:

IMO if we wish to establish LibreOffice as a brand

[...]

it has become clear that we need LibreOffice branded forums for
product marketing purposes

Hm?

http://www.documentfoundation.org/

We still *are* the (true) OpenOffice.org community and we still
*are* developing OpenOffice.org. We just use another name due to
some legal issue.

For me, there is absolutely nothing against presenting support for
LibreOffice at sites that use OpenOffice.org branding.

Absolutely. I totally agree with you. I think OpenOffice.org branded
sites which welcome LibreOffice users is part of the great community
spirit, as I hope we will welcome users of OpenOffice.org on our
infrastructure.

As a 'new brand', regardless of the age of the community, it is also
important that we portray a dedication to the users of the product,
especially business and government users, that we are fully dedicated
to providing ongoing support for the 'LibreOffice' product without
ambiguity, whether or not we diverge from the OO.o code in the future.

Again, Just my thoughts.
Michael Wheatland