Hi Native Lang Website teams,

I'm speaking to the website teams more than to the l10n leads here :)
Bellow you'll find the wishes of the marketing project and the work that they would like to see achieved before the release next week. You can go your way or follow what is requested bellow (or mix the two ;) it's up to you.

The PR is discussed on the private PR list, but I can send it to you as soon as it's ready, just request it and I'll send it privately to be discussed/adapted with your teams.

If you would like to be added to the private PR list just drop me a mail too. This is where prepare the announcement for the next version, under the direction of Italo, just as we had in the OOo project. The process is, like in every part of our project, still a work in progress, so sorry for the short notice for all this wokr, I'm sure we will be much better next time :)

Don't hesitate if you have any question or need any help from me.

Kind regards
Sophie