Michael Wheatland schrieb:
On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Charles Marcus

On 2011-01-19 4:42 AM, Michael Wheatland wrote:

I encourage all of those involved with the website team to vote and

attend

the meeting.
It is time we stood up, took ownership of the tools we are responsible

for

and elected our own leaders who represent the website team as a whole.

Just to be clear... this is not open to simple interested parties/LibO
users, correct? If so I'm ok with it, just confirming...

The Conference call is open to all people who are interested in active
participation to the website team.
This conference call, being the inaugural one, will likely cover a whole
range of topics but mostly internal to the website team.

I am sure there will be no decisions made that impact the wider community
without consultation after this inaugural conference call, but interested
parties are always welcome to attend, even if to just listen in.
The conversations I have had with David Nelson lean more towards discussing
website coordination and leadership, as well as clarifying the roles,
responsibilities and infrastructure that the team is responsible for.

Might I suggest we try to keep the agenda pretty light on, this way we can
get the structure and coordination of the team right before diving into
development again.
Please, if you feel you can sustain a contribution to the website team, or
maybe can give advice on the website team structure and nominations for
leadership roles, please attend.

Thanks,
Michael Wheatland

Did you ask the SC if they are interested in such a discussion, or if
they ever would agree to an outcome different from their last statement?

otherwise you do work again for nothing.

just my 2 cent
Karl-Heinz