Le 03/01/2011 18:30, Sophie Gautier a écrit :
Hi all,

We (FR team) are porting some documentations from the OOo wiki to the LibO wiki. We encounter an issue with the <math></math> tag used to write/display the formulas, like this
<math>{a}^{2}+{b}^{2}\mathrm{=}{c}^{2}</math>
It seems it's an extension to the wiki that render this display, the MathJax extension (thanks to
Stanislas for the info).
Would it be possible to add this extension to the wiki ?
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie

Just a remember, as you both Florian & Manuel has been working on the search extension ...

Regards

Stan

--
April member - « promote&  defense free software » - http://www.april.org