Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2011 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Le 2011-01-13 11:29, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
Hi Marc, *,

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Christian Lohmaier
<>  wrote:
On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Marc Paré<>  wrote:
Le 2011-01-13 11:09, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
It reads:

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; rv: Gecko/20101230
Mandriva Linux/ (2010.2) Firefox/3.6.13


Weird, all of my system is in French (Canada).

Your system is irrelevant. The browser is what matters.

Will check the 64bit issue.

Should be fixed, although I find it quite unusual how firefox now
reports the UA..

But to be sure, can you send the result of
<script type="text/javascript">


Working for me now too for the 64bit but it still returns En. I wonder why my Firefox registers as En when it is all in FR? I tried:

Google Chrome 64bit Fr
Konqueror 64bit and Fr
Epiphany (for Gnome) 64bit En <--- Epiphany is essentially the same as Firefox.

So the problem on my system is Firefox which is the En version with the Fr pack installed by the installer in Mandriva.

That is most likely the problem?



Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to
List archive:
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.