Hi Florian, David, all,
Am 20.12.2010 01:56, schrieb David Nelson:
Hi Florian, :-)

You will have noticed that I've been putting in time on the website
content every day. It's taken longer than I envisioned because it
takes time to develop the content of each page (there's always some
"auxiliary" work to do for each one). But the site is largely ready
now. I'll still be finishing over the next couple of days.
If we release the page January 10th the NLs have time to translate your essential and great work. So the NLs have two weeks for it. I think we should release not only the English page but also the translated pages at the same time. There is for example no translation for www.documentfoundation.org in german and I think we should not do this wtih www.libreoffice.org.

Maybe we can compile a little todo/wishing list ("because it is X-mas") for the people who want to do sth. on the website during X-mas.
For example we need a decision about the second navbar vs. sidebar.
And - if we go online after 10th - about the layout:
David wanted some revision about line spacing, headlines etc. but - as I know - there are no defined devices/examples to put it in the css.

--
k-j