Hi Flo,
Hello,

as said, lots of things are going on in the background, which is one
reason why I've been so silent. ;-)

I had a talk to Manuel Schneider from Wikimedia, who kindly offered help
on the wiki, and actually is doing so already. We had some brainstorming
on how to best organize the future wiki, and we came up with the
following idea:

- there will be actually two wikis: one for TDF, one for LibO

- the TDF wiki will be low in structure and mostly in English, while the
LibO wiki will provide -- just like Wikipedia does -- one subdomain for
each language, like de.wiki.libreoffice.org for the German variant. That
way, searches are only in the desired language, and local teams can use
the page titles they want, instead of using the English one and
suffixing the language code

That's really great, a big thanks for that to both of you :-)

- all wikis will use shared user database and the same wiki
installation; only templates and other wiki-specific stuff will be
available several times

ok, good also

Manuel offered to take care of the setup.

What do you basically think about the idea? Makes sense?

Really, it's a great benefit for all of us and will make our work simplest and more visible. Also that will ease URLs (de.libreoffice.org and de.wiki.libreoffice.org is easy to remember/search for) Again, thanks a lot :)

Kind regards
Sophie