Hi all,

There are some wonderful interviews going on, that show up on the official TDF blog. They are important stories, cause they show how and why new, independent developers join making LibreOffice. And what they do and like and such. Of course hackers are just member of the community, and would be nothing (hmm) with the rest of the community, but hey, what would we all be without developers ;-) Hmm, long story to explain that IMHO these interviews deserve a much better exposure than 'just' the blog.

Therefore my proposal:

1 - At the page http://www.documentfoundation.org/develop/
right under the header 'Get Involved Developing LibreOffice':

        NOTE: that the category does not yet exist ;-)

(I also thought about a link at the home page, but maybe that is too much. I just mention it for consideration:)
2 - just below the header 'Want to meet us?':

<h3>Why people develop for LibreOffice</h3>

(If someone helps me with access and tells where to find, I will do the changes at the site myself.)

Regards,

Cor

(PS when others are not faster them me, I'll look at the new site designs too, to give this a place.)