On 08/12/2010 20:44, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Hi Sophie, Guy, *,

Great to hear that fr team is ready !

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Guy Lunardi<GLunardi@novell.com>  wrote:

Checking the pages' behavior from my Blackberry I noticed that on the FR site the alternate text
for the top level menu bar (green button) is not localized.

Also great to here that this is the only thing you complain - That
means the site works quite well on the Blackberry otherwise :-)

Is it a great news if it works on a Blacberry? ;-)

It reads for the 'Acceuil' page: "Go to the Bienvenue ! page".

Simply mouseover the menu button and you will notice it.

Might be a JS script issue we need to localization-enable for all site. Can't check it from here.

In this case, the text is not localized using javascript, but by
silverstripe itself - but as you see the trenslation is missing (for
all languages). So care to povide a corresponding translation? (use %s
as the placeholder for the page title)

For german it could look like:

$lang['de_DE']['Navigation']['GOTOPAGE'] = '"Gehe zu »%s«"';

ah, yes, I remember you spoke about that, localization, and I notice also that "acceuil" should be "accueil". I'll take a look at it in the next days.

Kind regards
Sophie