Hi Stefan, *,

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Stefan Weigel
<stefan.weigel@bildungskreis.org> wrote:

Besides some severe style flaws it again lacks of a convenient
possibility for finding the adequate download packages e.g.
deb-Files or language packs.

I added the autmatic download-creation/selection page from pumbaa (see
previous mails) to the test.libreoffice.org site and created (yet
another, not linked in the menu yet) page:

https://test.libreoffice.org/download-3/

I did split the Release notes to a seperate page, as IMHO it is better
to have one page with releasenotes (that also has the release notes of
previous builds) than having to maintain it on the download page
itself.
Makes the pages less crowded.

If you want buttons for the downloads instead of links: Can be done of
course, all a matter of providing the right css.

The current buttons are not suitable though, as not enough info is included.

We would need buttons that
Distinguish all and multi installers on windows
Distinguish full installers from languagepacks on other OS
Distinguish rpm and deb on linux (combined with the langpack/full distinction)
Distinguish Mac/intel from Mac/ppc (also combined with sperating full
from languagepack installer)

ciao
Christian