Hi Bernhard, *,
Am 18.11.2010 00:17, schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
Even more than other branding activities this area needs the expertise
of our UX experts.
Who, where and what are the UX experts? Can you put the discussion and the screenshots to them?

Personally I'd prefer blue links in a darker blue (Blue 0 or Blue 1) and
headers in main LibO-green (Green 1). But I'd have to see it - and it
should be an integral part of the general website design!

... at the moment the unshaded left navigation box keeps all my visual
focus ... ;-)
So look at LO5 as first possible change of the sidebar. http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/CSS#LO5: The sidebar has no green background but a green1-title. Only the marked and the hover page will be green1 with white text. The main headlines (h1, h2, h3) and all strong words are green1, the normal link is blue0, hover link is blue1 and underlined, the activated link is green1.

Think of it and tell me what to try/change next. ;-)

--
Grüße
k-j