This is brilliant progress, and I would love to see this integrated into
LibO, but first we need to develop the web side of it.
I am sure it would be very easy to cobble together an interface in LibO if
we had the system already running on the website, it would just need to send
some information and call some XML.

I LOVE the dashboard and I am sure that we could integrate some of the ideas
of the we menu. If someone has the time it would be good to get this
definition on the website wiki in order to assess requirements for the
system through Drupal.
Brilliant Ben!

Michael Wheatland
www.wheatland.com.au/libreoffice