Hi Christian, Drew,

would you *please* stop the way of personal insulting each other?

We're here to work on LibreOffice, not to use any minimal chance to express
negative feelings against each other.

Christian Lohmaier wrote:
On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 2:21 PM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 23:25 +0100, Bernhard Dippold wrote:
Christian Lohmaier schrieb:
[...]

What would the preferred hostname be? artwork or branding? or is it
meant to all be within the marketing project?

[...]

I'll come back here after discussing it on the marketing list.

You would of thought so, given all the BS

 ... abbreviation doesn't make it better ...

that some folks where tossing
at others for not being detailed enough in their presentations - and
then to actually call this a design is

We don't discuss the design here  - it's about the structure.
Previouisly we discussed function - neither design nor structure.

- well someone sure has balls.

Drew  - do you really think this helps ?

What did you smoke, what is your problem?

And you, Christian, what's your constructive aim with this comment ?

[... skipped the more content related stuff ...]

Best regards

Bernhard