Hi Drew, *,

please don't fullquote.

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 5:20 PM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
[Fullquote removed]

Right I am following the Drupal stuff pretty well - I am asking you
where can I find your mockups of the new site -

I think it is not me  who is meant with that "you" then :-)
There's a dupal site at

* http://mywebclass.org/~bhorst/
This was setup during the discussion about CMS-requirements that was
meant to show what users would have to work with if the chosen CMS
would be drupal.
It was not convincing because of major drawbacks in basic functionality

In the end there was some complaint that it wouldn't have been made
clear that it should be a "prototype", something usable, and that it
wasn't possible to set it up "properly" because that would have
required shell access (but nobody did write that during the
discussion)

So when SC had made their decision, Erich offered to host a site and
grant users access to the webserver to create a working drupal site,
that would fullfilll all the requirements that were laid out, a drupal
site that wouldn't have all the usability bugs/annoyances like the
first one.
This site is at
* http://drupal.irq1.org/

Now there is a third site at
* http://www.wheatland.com.au/libreoffice/

From my POV it was to support the idea of the proposed
structure/Layout of the site.

(but IMHO it is  a waste of efforts/duplicating stuff, that's why I
recommended to just use one site instead)

ciao
Christian