Le 2010-10-19 16:22, Keith Williams a écrit :
The other specs are very basic but lead to something like
Silverstripe.  Drupal of course does them
But it can do a lot more.  If the project just wants a top down cms
and no users beyond some admins then that is not that interesting to
me.  I also think it's a rather limited view of what you can do with a
cms.

We grow beautiful ideas

Hi Keith, sorry, but I have to start with ... could you bottom post? This format has been adopted for all LibO mailists. It just makes the responding a little more effective.

Anyway, yes, well I guess this is where your arguments for Drupal will work in you favour as Christopher wrote up the specs. Maybe all three of you should then consider defining a proper specs list for CMS reference and then we can hash it out on the "right" CMS. But picking blindly just seems a little unorganised. Let's mount a great specs list and work from there.

Let's keep the deadline in mind too.

Marc