Le 2010-10-19 16:12, Keith Williams a écrit :
One reason I really like Drupal is that with the fusion base theme, you
really don't need to know ANY PHP to get most layouts / designs.  While
knowing PHP would let you do more.  I design themes.  You can just point
firebug at spots and change the theme.  In the admin UI you can setup
fixed/float width and setup the column layout and size.