I had said that I'd be able to put up a demo and copy your website content
in.  I'm not going to do it that way because I don't think its a valid test
and it will just take too long to do something that is not worth doing
IMHOP.  What i'm going to do is take a page of static content, a wiki page,
and create a database driven page.  I'll use some of the content from the
wiki and the website for this.  I think that integrating the wiki / static
content / discussion is best.  Having open discussions that people can find
in Google and participate in will help the project grow.

Let me know what you think...

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Keith Williams <