Hi Remy,

Thank you.

I visited Extension Manager and correct an option in there.

Weird that it would stop working so suddenly.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 10:13 AM Remy Gauthier <remygauthier@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Hello,

Some things to check:

- The style you are using has spell checking enabled (the language is on
the font selection tab)
- The font you have selected also enabled spell checking (same thing: font
selector panel)
- In the options, spell check is enabled to check as you type
- In the Tools menu, automatic spell check is ON

I hope this helps.
Rémy.