[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] defective field in header on one page
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] defective field in header on one page
- From: Philip Jackson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 18:24:30 +0200
- To: LibreOffice <email@example.com>
I'm carrying out a minor rework on a book I wrote in Writer some 3 years' ago. The problem which is stumping me is that the field which displays the chapter name in the header of the right hand pages is missing on page 37.
All other headers and footers are displaying their fields correctly. I have applied the field shading (View > Field Shadings) and I can see the shading. But it has shrunk down to the size of a single space on this page. A right click on this space gives the option to edit fields so Writer is convinced that the field is there and produces the dialogue box with the field name, Chapter Name, which is correct.
Anything I do to reapply this field or edit the field in page 37 appears in all the other right hand page headers as well.
I can't see anything in the style spec of p37 that differs from any of the other right hand pages. I've tried deleting this page and reinserting but the problem gets inherited by the new page.
Does anyone know what I'm missing here?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] defective field in header on one page||Michael H <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] defective field in header on one page||John Kaufmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Add a bookmark to TOC
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Add a bookmark to TOC
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Add a bookmark to TOC
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] defective field in header on one page