[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Base (previously copying data from Calc to Base)...
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Base (previously copying data from Calc to Base)...
- From: zed <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 12:14:30 +1200
- To: email@example.com
Thank you to all the members who replied so promptly to my request for help. It is very much appreciated.
One member sent me advice of another method to achieve what I wanted and I am delighted to say it worked and I now have a database with the fields I need, with one Table and one Form. I'm delighted with what I have achieved but have a couple of queries.
I have a field named "Location" in which I enter the declared location of a Youtube channel owner. In Calc, the name of a Location is remembered and if I start typing it again it automatically appears. It doesn't happen in Base. Is there a way to "auto-complete" in Base?
One other thing I am having difficulty with,because of my current lack I used it for the first time this morning and have come across a small problem.of knowledge of databases, is how to sum a column of figures.
I have a field named "No." and another named "First" and I want to choose a start date from the field "First" and get the sum of the numbers in the field "No" Is this possible, please?
Regards from New Zealand on a very cold but fine winter's afternoon,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Base (previously copying data from Calc to Base)...||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Date acceptance patterns and date/time fields
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Base (previously copying data from Calc to Base)...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Date acceptance patterns and date/time fields
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Base (previously copying data from Calc to Base)...