[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc spreadsheet crashes with LO > 6.1
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc spreadsheet crashes with LO > 6.1
- From: François K. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 14:25:43 +0200 (CEST)
- To: email@example.com
After digging all this morning, I finally found the culprit : the adapt-row-height process.
More specifically, `style:use-optimal-row-height="true"` makes the document crash when LO loads it.
It's certainly linked to this bug : https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=124098
So, I guess I'll report there.
Thanks again and sorry for the noise :)
----- Mail original -----
> I have a spreadsheet that makes LO > 6.1 crash when I try to open it.
> Sadly I have no log file to provide and no .crash file is created
> either (we are running macOS).
> The file has a several tabs, a few hundreds lines and columns,
> customized styling, some conditional formatting and a bunch of
> It's kinda complex but we don't use anything too fancy (no macros or
> stuff like that).
> It opens and works well with LO <= 6.1.
> The file contains some sensitive data so I can't share it here
> directly but if someone wants to have a precise look at it, I may
> send him/her directly.
> Any idea what could cause that ? Any breaking change in between LO
> Calc 6.1 and 6.2 ?
> For what's worth, we are using LO under macOS (mostly 10.14.6).
> Thanks a lot for any input, help or idea :)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Calc spreadsheet crashes with LO > 6.1||François K. <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Calc spreadsheet crashes with LO > 6.1
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Date acceptance patterns and date/time fields
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Calc spreadsheet crashes with LO > 6.1
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Date acceptance patterns and date/time fields