[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Calc spreadsheet crashes with LO > 6.1
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Calc spreadsheet crashes with LO > 6.1
- From: François K. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 11:20:32 +0200 (CEST)
- To: email@example.com
I have a spreadsheet that makes LO > 6.1 crash when I try to open it. Sadly I have no log file to provide and no .crash file is created either (we are running macOS).
The file has a several tabs, a few hundreds lines and columns, customized styling, some conditional formatting and a bunch of formulas.
It's kinda complex but we don't use anything too fancy (no macros or stuff like that).
It opens and works well with LO <= 6.1.
The file contains some sensitive data so I can't share it here directly but if someone wants to have a precise look at it, I may send him/her directly.
Any idea what could cause that ? Any breaking change in between LO Calc 6.1 and 6.2 ?
For what's worth, we are using LO under macOS (mostly 10.14.6).
Thanks a lot for any input, help or idea :)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc spreadsheet crashes with LO > 6.1||François K. <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Connecting to a MySQL database with native password using LO 220.127.116.11
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc spreadsheet crashes with LO > 6.1
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Connecting to a MySQL database with native password using LO 18.104.22.168
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc spreadsheet crashes with LO > 6.1