[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Connecting to a MySQL database with native password using LO 188.8.131.52
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Connecting to a MySQL database with native password using LO 184.108.40.206
- From: Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:54:16 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 7/29/20 10:41, Dan Lewis wrote:
I am having problems connecting directly to the MySQL server (8.0.21) with this version of LibreOffice. I had no problems before upgrading to version 220.127.116.11. There is no problem while using the Mac OS nor when using the connector for MariaDB. I am wondering if someone using the Windows OS has a problem.I also have version 18.104.22.168 (7.0RC2) installed. The direct connector will not allow me to access MySQL, but the MySQL J connect allows access with the same password.
I can make a connection if I use the MySQL J connector (8.0.21)using my native password. Under this same set up, I can also connect using another user which uses the SHA2 password. Both of these are using LibreOffice 22.214.171.124.
System: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 64 bit, MySQL components are all the latest (8.0.21) updated the middle of June. The LIbreOffice version is a prereleased version which had been downloaded and installed last Thursday.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Connecting to a MySQL database with native password using LO 126.96.36.199||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Connecting to a MySQL database with native password using LO 188.8.131.52
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Calc spreadsheet crashes with LO > 6.1
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Connecting to a MySQL database with native password using LO 184.108.40.206
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Calc spreadsheet crashes with LO > 6.1